LGS vs ^911

Started by Tango^911, July 23, 2008, 09:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tango^911

Reason: Prepare for upper rungs (TWL)

Day: Any evening but Wed and Sunday
Time: mid to late evening
Map: any RAID  we need work on Farm Raid, HQ Raid, any Raid out there :P
Server: doesnt matter a whole lot, but ours is central to everyone (St.Louis)
Match type: TWL style

HammerHead-LSG

Sounds pretty good to me Tango ... By the way, are you in St. Louis?  I am a native of STL. Lived there on and off for 30 years.  GO CARDS!!!!!!

Gone but not forgotten. SEMPER FI!!!

Tango^911

no im in indiana, but a good friend played for them in 98.  Kent Bottenfield  was on allstar team that year,  He and I produced a worship cd together.

tango

HammerHead-LSG

Remeber him!  I have been a diehard fan since I was very little.  Season ticket holder until 18 etc....

And MOther and Brother both went to college in IN.  Mom at IU and Brother at Butler ... cool

Gone but not forgotten. SEMPER FI!!!

Mr.Black-LSG-MSG

Let me check with some of the guys.
Would Saturday work for you guys?

I don't know if you saw it or not but we have a "clan gaming night coming up this friday starting at 2130 CST if you guys want to join us.

Tango^911

post that info at our site, we'll see who shows.  Sat night scrim would be good.  let me check.

Tango^911

We need a 2v2 scrim for Swamp  if a couple of you are up to it, Id like to play Snake and Black.  Even if you kick our butts, we will be prepared for =HT=.   rung #2  so we'd like to prepare well.    Maybe tonight.

Mr.Black-LSG-MSG

when is your TWL?
We have combat tonight so i don't think it would be a good time unless we did it before 1030 EST

Tango^911

well, i think we are ready for our 2v2,   4v4 map isnt set yet so maybe we will wait till that map is known, then set a time for a scrim.

Mr.Black-LSG-MSG

roger. we also might just do a scrim. does saturday night still work for you guys?

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC