Not sure of the BAN

Started by Double-0, June 14, 2008, 02:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Double-0

Had to modify the post because I didn't register with my in game name. It used to be -=[Double-0]=- but it is ][=ONDER=][.

Please help me understand why the ridiculous and unnecessary ban? Because I was havin a great set?? Is going 23-5 reason to get banned?? You can't say you have ANY proof of any wrongdoings as the reason for my ban. I was admin messaged a warning of no bunny hopping like 8-9 rounds earlier and the hopping stopped. Then I get 2 kills in a row and the ban comes along for 5 minutes. So I wait 5 minutes n then try to rejoin only to see that whoever the admin was lowered the honor to 99 so I couldn't join lol. I must say that is quite ridiculous. If you had any valid reasons (PROOF) to ban or kick me, fine. No problem there. I wasn't even chatting during the game to even be a disrespect of members or admin either so I'm all out of reasons here. Now if an admin wants to pull the logs to see who it was that kicked me during my time, fine, please do so. I understand there are other servers to play on and this is my first time joining yours since the main one I play on was empty but damn, a simple explanation would have done the trick. Of course you guys pay to play, you make the rules, and host the server. I understand all of that but I'm assuming we're all adults here. I prefer to solve a problem by communicating first n if that fails, boot! If any of you would like to chime in. I remember 3 members who were on and I'm not sure who was admin but it was Mr.Black, Hammerhead, and Snakedoctor. If its a perm ban, cool. I'd simply like to know the reason behind it and that will be just fine with me. Anyway, I've been kicked from plenty of servers over the 4+ years I've been playing this game and I gotta say this is ONLY my second time posting on a clan's forum about a kick. Usually I take it as a compliment and march my way somewhere else. I used to be part of the group -=[FwF]=- and went by -=[Double-0]=- and was an admin there. Left them simply because of the owner's ridiculous power trippin attitude and his ways of kickin and banning simply based on suspicion and nothing else. Whether its fishy play or whatever. Even though they're not OFFICIALLY a clan, they can't help but act like one at times simply due to the nature of the game. I didn't have to leave nor did I get kicked. I left because I didn't want to represent a good group of guys (ALMOST ALL OF THEM) and have a bad team leader (NO OFFICIAL LEADER BUT IT'S HIS OWN SERVER SO EVERYONE CALLS HIM THE LEADER) I'm hopin to hear from either one of the 3 members that represents this clan and the reason for my kick/ban.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

I was the only admin on at the time.  There was no ban on you because I didnt issue one.  We are/were doing a 24hr run so Im on and off game.  I will check and see what happened and why the PB kick.  I also checked and our server stays at 10/15 to 100 honor to enter games.  I went and checked and it is still at 100 honor.  As far as you doing anything for a permenant ban, I didnt see any while I was on and myself or BlueIguana are the only ones that can do that.  One warning for bunny hopping and yes you did quit, as far as a kick or ban for having a good session, we dont do that.

As for the PB kick I will be looking into it and see what happened and why.

Double-0

Let's not fool ourselves man. I'm no newbie to the game nor am I a newbie to kicks/bans. It was no pb kick. It was an **ADMIN DECISION** clearly stated as I got the boot. ALSO, the honor level was modified to 99. I had to log on with my newbie account just to be able to join and ask Mr.Black why the kick and if he knew about it and he chose not to say a single word. If you're an admin and have access to the chat logs, please feel free to pull those logs and see for yourself. I wouldn't waste my time for nonsense or made up stories. What I stated is EXACTLY how the events occured.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

You were PB kicked period end of discussion.  I was coming in to tell you why but with this attitude I know why.

Double-0

Attitude? You're in a way insulting my intelligence. The kick specifically stated **ADMIN DECISION** Not a PB KICK. If you see PB KICK ANYWHERE in the reason followed by ADMIN DECISION, it is a kick performed thru the web console instead. And then you tell me the honor level was never dropped to 99 is a load of crock. Like I said, you're trying to make me look stupid here. If you made any kind of an effort, you would look up the chat logs from that timeframe. That will tell the story for the both of us instead of this back n forth stuff. If you don't have access to chatlogs then just say so. If it was a PB KICK as you firmly believe, then the honor level shouldn't have changed from 100 to 99. You kicked for NO REASON whatsoever probably because you guys were gettin served on your own server and couldn't accept it. Sore losers. Thanks for the lack of effort in resolving this issue.
 Do not come on our forums acting like a child.  Looked at chat logs.  PB_Kick was the kick. 

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

HERE ARE SCREEN SHOTS OF A PB KICK...

POST IS NOW LOCKED YOUR APPOLOGY IS ACCEPTED..