Main Menu

SGT-KOZ BAN

Started by BUDDOG, June 23, 2009, 07:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BUDDOG

Hey just to start off I'm not here to start up anything ,i just noticed i wasn't ban from your forums and was talking to sgtkoz and he said he was still ban from your game server, so i tried to join your server just to see if i was and found that i wasn't.I would ask of you sense my offense was much worse than his to pass his ban to me if possible.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

his ban should have been lifted with the others.  I will check it out.

Scooter-LSG-CPT

Good to see you again Buddog.  Like Snake said, he should have been lifted.  I'm sure we'll get this resolved quickly.  I sure hope to game with you all again soon!!!

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

Quote from: -(GO)-BUDDOG on June 23, 2009, 07:02:24 PM
Hey just to start off I'm not here to start up anything ,i just noticed i wasn't ban from your forums and was talking to sgtkoz and he said he was still ban from your game server, so i tried to join your server just to see if i was and found that i wasn't.I would ask of you sense my offense was much worse than his to pass his ban to me if possible.

Buddogg, my appologies on not getting to this.  I had to goto the emergency room last night with my back.  I am checking this out now.  When he attempts to get on again if he cant have him or you PM me his IP incase that is what Im missing because I thought I had gotten this all done before.

Healer-LSG-PFC

Good seeing you Buddog.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

done, i had missed the IP part of ban..  it should be cleared now.  If not PM me directly