banned from server

Started by etb464, June 04, 2009, 05:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etb464

LSG, I have played on and prefer to play on your server because of the way you consistently inforce your rules with all players. I am very disappointed by your actions today of banning me from your server. The program you use to ID hackers is flawed! This is a fact. You should remove it immediately. I do not hack. I never have and never will. Please check my record. I have never been accused of hacking until now. I also find it curious that I was banned on a day when I was on a hot streak. Just ask Paladin. I took him out many times in the rounds preceding the banning as well as dropping a nade on his head immediately prior to being banned. The LSG has tarnished my reputation and if the members of LSG have any honor should issue an immediate apology to me on your website.

etb464

Mr.Black-LSG-MSG

Thank you for posting in the proper forums.

An admin will be with you shortly. one thing i would suggest is next time don't DEMAND an apology.

etb464

Mr. Black, thank you for responding to my complaint. I'm sorry if my post appeared to you as a DEMAND for an apology. It was a request. I pride myself for my honestly and am a little angry at having been unjustly banned publicly for hacking. There are now 19 players who believe I am a hacker, having witnessed my banning. I will wait for your admins reply.

etb464

Scooter-LSG-CPT

I am an admin but was not playing at the time of this ban.  I'm sure someone with more knowledge will reply to you as soon as they can.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

etb464

When I try to log on it says MAC BAN banned permenantly

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

rgr, i will check again and restart server to see if something got hung up.

etb464

Snakedoctor, it appears I can log on to your server again. Thank you. Any idea what caused the hacker id program to ban me? I would not want to run into the same problem in the future.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

It was my fault, and  I appalogize.  I meant to hit the aclohol guy and think I hit it twice, which means your name was in his slot when it was hit the second time.  Not for sure but that is the only thing I could come up with.

BAN CORRECTED.. BAN WAS A MISTAKE ON SNAKEDOCTORS PART...TOPIC LOCKED...