-[GO]- Clan Banned..

Started by MaDMicK, May 14, 2009, 01:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaDMicK

This is not a POST to flame anyone or start something but I want to state the facts. I was there that day SgtKoz got banned and I strongly disagree with the way the whole thing was done. SgtKoz was out of line in what he said. He had said "Crybabies" and not to get anything started but I have been on Vent many of times with the person that he was talking bout. Not saying what he said was right in no way and could had been said in a better way but certain people have a way of getting "Overly Mad" at getting killed. And I think that was one of the reasons that he said what he said. Again not saying what he said was right but it does get on your nerves when someone finds a way to get under your skin and they know there is nothing you can do about it but sit there and watch it. I know they have the choice to leave but I must say LSG is a fun server to play in and yes it is that way mostly because of the rules you have in order. But people have bad days and say dumb things and that is why you have 24 hour bans or what ever.

I have been on since I have left your clan and seen the way some people treat me. Not anyone of high command but it has been from the "New" members. Just because someone don't curse or come right out and be blunt about what they are trying to do/say DON'T mean they can't be just as mean or just as annoying as someone that does. Like iam saying I have no problems with you guys but I think it is important that you see that you or the clan as a hole is not as self Righteous as you come off to be. My last post I made that got me banned was maybe a little out of line but the way you handled it was in no way proper. Instead of banning me for few days like you did to cool down and LOCKED the topic.You left it wide open so people could flame and talk about me and issues they don't know about, and knowing I could not stick up for myself. In closing like I said Banning the clan was uncalled for and over the top. What he said was wrong but I have been in there when many -[Go]- members have been in there and most of them never say a word. But you have clans like "w!p" that has called many of your members names That were a million times worse than "crybabies" and still play in your server. I just can't help to see the connection of me leaving and maybe joining -[GO]- and then the whole clan getting BANNED..Just think how it looks threw others eyes. Just to let you know and "NOT" saying you are doing this but I have heard many people talk across the AAO community about how LSG banning people that are better than them. I just would not like to see you guys end up getting a bad name is all. So I have said my peace and I hope I have not a fended anyone I just spoke my opinion. Have a great day LSG and look forward to running into you in the game..

Ghostbuster-LSG-2LT

Thank you for posting

Our rules are clearly stated on the Server and on our forum.

Some people enforce the rules tighter than others or they are having a hard day and don't want to be pushed around that day, which in fact should not affect it since we try to treat everybody the same way. Still I think you know not all days are the same.

When 1 player has been misbehaving and has been warned several times, an other player who has been in that game for several rounds has also seen the warnings towards the other player than those warnings also apply to him since he should know by than and not abuse "his right" to be warned 3 times.

Our members are asked to take Screenshots of incidents, which did happen in this case, so no excuses can me made.

Their ban is still standing, why?
Not alone to the fact that they misbehaved on the server but also because several -[GO]- members have been using strong language and profanity on this forum. Zero Tolerance to that.
So banning the clan was called for, sorry for those who did behave on our server but in many occasions, many are punished by few.

I hope this makes our point of view clear.

PS: I didn't even know you joined -[GO]-

[blink]

POSTING ONLY WHEN ABOVE RANK OF Warrant Officer[/blink]

2ndChance

Hey Mick,
I don't understand why -{GO}- is banned from the server either.  I feel some kicks are uncalled for and over the top.  If someone came in here [Forum] and cussed up a storm from GO I can't find it.  But even if someone came in mad about something that happened to them on the server and vented there feelings at that time, what other recourse could they take to plead there side?  Sure they could count to 10 or 10000 to cool off first but in real life that usually doesn't happen.  There mad for being kicked and if they can even get back on the server as soon as they question it they would probably get kicked again.  It truly saddens me that there banned.  I played with them for about a month last fall and enjoyed there company.  Sure a couple of them are stinkers but most are gifted players that I never witnessed cheating glitching or ghosting. 

In MOG profanity, glitching and TK'ing in game was dealt with IMO a much more favorable manor.  Now I don't know if this is still possible because it's been a long time since I had admin rights.  But if a player was using profanity and or being disrespectful to ANY other players not just clan members they were globally muted in game for awhile, after say 10-20 minutes they were removed from mute and asked to play nice.  If they started in again then they were kicked.  Most behaved or left the server.  Glitches and tk'ers warned, if they continued there weapon was removed for a few rounds.  Once again when restoring there weapon asked to play nice.  It usually worked.  They had a simple script. Line one said "welcome to etc.".  Line 2 "Please treat all players with respect" and 3 said "This is a clean language server"  The script was set to run at the beginning of each round.  Also not every member was given admin rights and heavy handed admins had there privileges revoked.

But anyway just wanted to ad my two cents worth.
CYA

MaDMicK

Well put Ghost. On the other hand i was 'THERE" when this happened. What he said did not arrent a ban in the "whole" clan. In fact what he said did not even warrent a BAN as far I could see. I have seen people say much worse things and only get kicked if that. I think that was an abuse of power and needs to be rethinked amound the top ranks. Like i said before it looks like there were other motives behind that BAN. You know as well as i do Buddog always keeps to himself in the sever at least from what i have seen. As far as them comming to the fourms and acting in a upset manner. Can you blame them? They are not a "Christian" Clan with that being said it is harder for them to acted in a Christian way exspeacily when there clan gets BANNED for what seems like a hidden reason. If anything there actions were prevolced knowing what the out come would be. I mean doing something to inrage someone and then telling them the reason they are banned is because there enraged just seems to be a predetermined action on a predetermined outcome. This will be my last post on this topic. You know were I stand on this as if makes any difference to you. It is your server and you can run it anyway you would like I just wished the reason for banning the Clan would just come out insted of hiding behind a reason that is full of holes...

Thanks ggs

Owww p.s. I did not join -[GO]- I joined Nuts the guy who founded -[Go]- started NuTs. But NuTs/=NOLB=/CoF/-[GO]- are very close we are all on each other TS. A really good groupe of guys as well.

Mr.Black-LSG-MSG

I'm going to say this and be done as this is what i talked with ghost about.

The way you have come to the site and posted civilally is the way the original 2 should have come and posted. When you come on ANOTHER clan's site, not your own, then you should post with respect ESPECIALLY if you want something from them. Now as far as i know the members of GO were banned for 3 days to "cool off". you know how we give out cool off periods, but when they came on here and said things that i will not repeat and called us things that i will not repeat then our feelings towards them dropped WAY down and they dug themselves in a hole, that to me will have them banned forever, fortunately for them i don't make that decision.

I have joined other sites which are "non-christian" and they have joined ours and they have posted civilally like you have. This gets them unbanned faster and there is no hostility.

Quote from: MaDMicK on May 14, 2009, 04:28:04 PMI think that was an abuse of power and needs to be rethinked amound the top ranks. Like i said before it looks like there were other motives behind that BAN. You know as well as i do Buddog always keeps to himself in the sever at least from what i have seen. As far as them comming to the fourms and acting in a upset manner. Can you blame them? They are not a "Christian" Clan with that being said it is harder for them to acted in a Christian way exspeacily when there clan gets BANNED for what seems like a hidden reason.

There is no "abusive Powers" i don't even think one of the top ranks kicked them... Also you say a hidden reason?? Do you know what is going on? Snake had PMed both people who came to the site and told them the exact reason they were banned and that it will be lifted in 3 days. Then what do they do? Go and posted things that shouldn't be posted. So yes i CAN and WILL blame them as they were the ones that did these actions.

Just some thoughts to think on.

MaDMicK

I understand Black but why ban the whole clan for one person calling someone a crybaby. That is what I wanted to know. Its simple there was one -[GO]- guy in there and said something that was not called for and his whole clan gets banned. And when they acted they way they did prob like you knew they would have u say that is why they are banned. Its kinda like teasing a PIT BULL and when it bits you you put it to sleep. I think you banned the clan cause you knew what would happen and then would have a "reason" for banning them all togther.

MaDMicK

Maybe I dont know the hole story. There might be something I missed. If that is the case then sorry. I will drop it i just thought I would put my 2 cents in. I trust you guys made the right choice. I dont want to start any drama I just know from what i seen.. I hope to play with you guy soon..

Mr.Black-LSG-MSG

Quote from: MaDMicK on May 14, 2009, 06:29:38 PM
I understand Black but why ban the whole clan for one person calling someone a crybaby. That is what I wanted to know. Its simple there was one -[GO]- guy in there and said something that was not called for and his whole clan gets banned. And when they acted they way they did prob like you knew they would have u say that is why they are banned. Its kinda like teasing a PIT BULL and when it bits you you put it to sleep. I think you banned the clan cause you knew what would happen and then would have a "reason" for banning them all togther.

it wasn't just one person. We have had more than just GO clan do what they did and we have banned their entire clan. Then a few months later they get unbanned depending on the situation.

I'd advise giving this some time and getting the clan leader of GO to come on the site and maybe make an apology post or something if he really wants to make things up. That would be what i would do.

Quote from: MaDMicK on May 14, 2009, 06:34:12 PM
Maybe I dont know the hole story. There might be something I missed. If that is the case then sorry. I will drop it i just thought I would put my 2 cents in. I trust you guys made the right choice. I dont want to start any drama I just know from what i seen.. I hope to play with you guy soon..

One thing to remember is all stories have 2 sides to them. You heard from the GO guys and now your posting on our site to get our side. Make sure you get both sides and then come to a conclusion. You did the right thing this time ;)

Hope all is well with you and yours

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

Chance you wont see his post(BUDDOGG) because I was called on the telephone and informed of his VULGAR LANGUAGE filled post.  Its was moved to OFFICERS section and BUDDOGG was given a few days to cool off not banned just couldnt post in forums, same as I did with MADMICK.   BUDDOGG then proceeded to post in the shout VERY VULGAR LANGUAGE which again I was called on the telephone with.  I then banned him from the site and server.  When others came on the site with the same thing I decided THEY KNOW the rules then the whole clan can go for awhile.  I dont know about you guys but I dont even like my dog to come in my house and piss on the floor, much less a guest...

TO ANYONE:

If you want to see if IM just in his ban you can PM and request the SS I took of the shout box that led to the ban.

MaDMicK

Point Taken BLACK.. Thanks. Like you said i only heard one side i would have been  less likly to post if there were not other people not in the clan saying the same thing. I seen the SS and if that was the case than I agree. You learn new stuff everyday... Iam just glad we all could handle this the way we did. looks like i learned something from you guys :)

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

The ban does not have to be permanant..  after awhile if the main person comes to Blue talks it over im sure the ban could/would be lifted.  I agree with Scoot and enjoy playing against them as the skill levels can only be increased against some of them

2ndChance

Thanks for the PM Snake,
And wow I wouldn't have believed he went of nearly that much.  I played with them last fall for about 2 months almost everyday using there TS server and he was probably the calmest nicest guy you could ask to play with.  I never once saw him get upset about anything even when one or two of the others did.  All I can say in his defence is that's Really not like him.  Something must have seriously pushed his buttons.   But I agree the ban is just.  I do hope we can all kiss and make up though.  It's really just a shame.

Thanks again.
Chance

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

Thats why I gave him a day COOL DOWN as I have even needed that before.  Now we will give them a longer one then go from there.