Main Menu

Cheater

Started by laur, March 06, 2009, 04:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laur

Hello all,
Two days ago, i was playing here a lot when a guy d@_u$u@7_$u$p3kt  joined and in first game he was like 27 -2....
I start to check him on hazzard.com where I saw his account banned with a lot of cheating issues.
I tryied many times to votekick him out ,no succes, then he started swearing and tk me....
I was fighting him verbally for almost 2 hrs, until some admin or so of yours  appeared and for no reason(except bad language) banned me for 1 day....I was wrong to swear, but was mad after such a long fight, and I hate cheaters from all my heart...
I dont want to believe that U guys encourage cheaters here, but i'm very dissapointed i was the guy banned..
Thank you

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

I was the one on and banned you for 1 day.  As I told you there to bring complaint to forums you continued to badger this guest after I explained his SS were clean.  As for his record his wasnt 27-2, He was actually 12-9.  As for hacking I didnt see anythng that warranted saying he was hacking.  For the new undetected hacks at this time his gunfire was not consistant with the sound if he was hacking.

laur

First round when he maded that score u were not on. Then, is it so hard to check his account there to see?
Im 42 yrs old, i dont wan to be fooled by noone, im serious and i smell cheaters also. As i understand , that guy was familiar with some of your clan member. Do as u wish, but that was not a correct decision.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

I am a 39 yo Veteran and dispise cheater my self and have problably caught alot more than you.  I checked his account and yes he had a linked account.  There are very few ppl that dont have linked accounts.  Action was taken that I feel was appropriate. 
If you disagree you can PM our commander (BlueIguana)your disatisfaction or our public affairs officer SGTBalco.

laur

As I said before, he, in the first round untill i checked him, was like 27 -2, after been exposed he stopped cheating.
I dont have no banned/linked /or any probs. accounts, but still its me i was banned.... Strange way of seeing things.
Maybe thats why that unnecessary word cheater says all the time its your friend...
Thank you but i will never play again on your server, a server where cheaters are protected and encouraged

BlueIguana-LSG-COL

Previous post edited to bring it within our posting rules, situation closed.  If you used language on our server as you did here I see why you were banned for a day.  Enjoy your time on America's Army on whatever servers you choose to play on.  God bless you and yours.  Topic locked.