Banned by your server.

Started by defqon, December 16, 2008, 07:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defqon

As you know I was playing Canyon together with you guys, then you went to bed. I continued playing for an hour or something. Then suddenly my screen froze so I reboot my computer, I try to rejoin with Defqon[BEL] and what I get is: This IP adress has been banned on this server. I don't know what happened but at that point the server was empty. It went from full to empty in seconds. I have looked if ACI or other anti cheat banned me, but they did not. I'm totally clean, so I don't know what happened, but there is something wrong.

I can still join any other server than yours so I don't really see what's the problem. Maybe I was thinking that one of the server admins banned me but I saw no admins online or clanmembers.

Can you maybe look into the server log's file of what happened?

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

We run scripts from AON. which is TWL scripts.  This is what I got when I ran your application for membership.

AON    
Ban Date:   2008.12.12 03:50:38   
GUID: 20b0cf624f5f151c3ec92fa7391be6d8   
Name: [BEL]Defqon   
Reason: MultiHack   
Info Line 1:
->PBSV: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #70649: [BEL]Defqon (slot #8) Violation (MULTIHACK) #70649 [20b0cf624f5f151c3ec92fa7391be6d8(-) 91.180.32.6:50385]   
Info Line 2:   
AON Only: N   
Expiration Date: 12/31/9999 12:00:00 AM

AASA BAN:
2008-12-12 06:50:54 [BEL]Defqon 20b0cf624f5f151c3ec92fa7391be6d8 RESTRICTION Disallowed Program/Driver [130033] 91.180.32.6 213.19.131.43

defqon

I'm sure I wasn't running that while playing on the server.
I'm a tester for PunkBuster I took the risk once tesing a cheat and afterwards i reported it.
I think it was zbot lua 0.8. I uploaded this one together with another private.
I just made a new account on which I will be clean
Though if you wish I can try finding a copy of the email from Glenn from evenbalance. That is the proof i tested them. But they didn't want to unban me. He said I may not test it under any circumstances... Ow yeah... Why didn't he say it on beforehand... but whatever. I renewed my ip and i have new account.

I'm very sorry you had to see this. I did many years to infiltrate those communities to get my hands even on a private to report. Now since last PB update everything is detected because i have worked so hard.

defqon

Here is the proof.

Re: Reporting Zbot Lua 0.8‏
Van:  Glenn Courington (glenn@evenbalance.com) 
Verzonden: maandag 15 december 2008 16:40:51
Aan:  jonas hendrickx (defqonjonas@live.be)

Thanks for sending in, Jonas. We definitely appreciate it. jonas hendrickx wrote:> This package contains:> one private hack source code (the txt file)> end the compiled one is zbot lua 0.8> i just renamed the exe> good luck!> >>

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:24:42 -0600> From: glenn@evenbalance.com> To: defqonjonas@live.be> Subject: Re: Reporting Zbot Lua 0.8> > You can send either the source or the compiled version. We can use > either. You can just send it as an attachment. As for our process on > how we detect them, I'm sorry, but I won't comment on that.> >

jonas hendrickx wrote:> > Yep i understand so how i send this cheat? just send it in attachment?> > i got my hands on the source;)> > or do you need the compiled thing?> > how does that process actually work of making hacks detected, im really wondering this :).> > > > If yo uneed my help just let me know.> > > >>

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:33:09 -0600> From: glenn@evenbalance.com> To: defqonjonas@live.be> CC: research@evenbalance.com>
Subject: Re: Reporting Zbot Lua 0.8> > We appreciate you sending this in, and you can continue to help by > sending in anything you find. However, you are not authorized to "test" > any hack to see if it is detected or not, and any kicks or bans that > result in such testing will not be removed.> >

jonas hendrickx wrote:> > It was detected before and has somehow now become undetected!> > I report this hack hereby.> > How do you want me to send the source codes or the cheat?> > I got Permanently banned on AA official servers whily searching for hacks.> > I heard of someone ingame there was one undetected so i took a look on the site and here is my first report.> > I will keep you up to date, i hope in fast response.> > Can i work in the crew? > > > > I'm banned on [BEL]Defqon while trying, can you unban me?> >> >

Scott Russo

Good day defqon,

Thank you for visiting our servers and taking the time to visit our web-site.  I hope you enjoyed playing on our servers.  Our goal is to provide a safe, and enjoyable environment for all.

Based on the information provided above, the bans are just, and will not be removed.  That's bad luck on your part, and in hindsight you should have checked with the Even Balance testing policy before testing any third party apps or scripts.

The only solution is to appeal your ban, or play on an account that is not linked to your banned account.

Happy gaming, and have a wonderful holiday.
Just a guy trying to get it right. I may fall and stumble but my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ is there to pick me up, ALWAYS! If you look at me you will see just a man. Look past me to see Peace, to see Love, to see Forgiveness. Look past me, see God.

When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don't repeat it. - Paul "Bear" Bryant

defqon

I understand you want to keep everybody safe, which is very good.
I already have new account check for [BEL]jonasty
It is not linked in any way to the bans.
This is my new account and on a new mail adress.
I will join your server again as it is crowded again.

I will quit working for evenbalance. They should be doing this themselvers. From now on I will only report using links . No crap on my computer anymore.

I feel really sorry this problem occured, I hope it will not in the future.