Hacker Found and Banned

Started by BlueIguana-LSG-COL, March 07, 2010, 03:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballdudester

If its not going to be cleared then whats the point of trying to get it appealed? That was the first and only time ive tried something like that and i just hope they will understand that from the post i gave in the appeal section of there site, i want them to look at my history and know that ive never done that before and to just understand what was going on. Ive looked at the ban appeal section on the forums an i just saw alot of hacker say that there friend got on and did something or they didn't know they had a hack on there computer and just dumb stuff like that, well i told my story alot different, i told them im being honest and told them the whole story of what happen that day and hopefully something happens that isn't of the norm. I hope they read my story and just give a temp ban or something like that. Im just giving a little faith in this and hoping all goes well over a mistake.

Jethco-LSG-CSM

I've got a curiosity question for you. You said you've been playing the game since 2004. That tells me that you know that there are few people who allow hacking in the entire America's Army world. So, why, after 6 years of playing, did you just suddenly decide to go for it? There's hardly space to say you didn't understand the consequences after 6 years.

baseballdudester

Actually to be honest , no i didnt know that there are a few people that allow hacking in the Americas army game. One reason why i went for it was because i had a 2 yr brake of not playing the game because i was in Bulgaria serving a LDS mission or more commonly known as a "Mormon Mission" i didnt play the game in that time so i just got home and I was intimidated of the game and was scared to go in with such a high rank of honor of 80 and to suck so bad. I didnt understand how they caught cheaters in that game. I didnt know that they could see your screen and take a Screen shot of it. I didnt know there were programs that would ban you in the game instead of Punkbuster, I thought when i tried out the cheat that i would be kicked right away in the game and that punkbuster would just kick me. I didnt know that there were 2 other Programs or companies that dealt with cheaters and baned people for doing it. If i would of known that punkbuster wasn't behind the banning and all that i would of used a name i didnt care about just to try out the cheat. But i made a mistake and used a name that i have been using for a very long time. If i would of known that my name would be guild banned then i wouldn't of even tried it. I didnt think that my name would be baned from alot of servers but just one or 2. I didnt think they put my name into a system connected to all the servers to know who i am. I just didnt know. Im actually really depressed now because my name that i enjoyed playing on got banned from a majority of servers and that i tell these companies about my story and they show no mercy at all for one little mistake. It feels as though im talking to a computer and no human mind is behind the banning. It feels like there are no human emotions in this banning. I wish i could have the help from someone here to help m relive this ban a little and just get it a temporary ban like fr half the year or 23 months, would anyone be willing to post on the forums of these companies? Because the thing that makes it all different from me and some real punk that hacks is that i came straight foreword and out in the open about it and have only done it one time. Im not a hacker at all, i dont modify files or codes. I plan of cheating hardly at all. I didnt cheat hardly at all. Just for one hour. One time. If anyone would like to help put my casue that would be great!! the 2 sites that i posted at for ban appeals is Denied - Ban Appeal for: Baseballdudester - AntiCheat Inc and here Login if you guys could help me out because im honest and really am not a bad guy at all. I just tried something out and i thought i was going to get kicked right away but i didnt and i was surprised so i just looked at it for awhile and people took screen shots of me. I was surprised of how fast hey took screen shots. They took them right at the beginning of the map. If anyone can help that would be great!! Thanks
Sammy

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

This account will be banned until I get back.  Then I will be upload the "Ban Scripts" from all of the anti cheat sites.  When/If they reverse the ban then the ban will be lifted.  I have not looked at any reports yet and probably wouldnt be able to help if I decided to lift as from one of your SS our commanders name was on your SS showing the hack and he has the authority to over ride my decision and in this case probably will if that would happen.  Just wait and see what the anti cheat sites decide and go from there

baseballdudester

k thanks buddy!! I wish more people were like you. Would you like me to tell you what they say when they tell me? Sammy

Jethco-LSG-CSM

Bulgaria for a mission, sounds pretty sweet. How'd ya like it? I won't be going on one. I'm enlisting in the Air Force instead. My cousin is in Baton Rouge, LA though. :P

baseballdudester

Omgosh your LDS?!!! Sweet!!! I loved my mission becasue of how hard it was for me!! The baptisms were .4 for a missionary there for 2 yrs meaning noone got any but i got 7 but i cant take any of the credit for the work i did there to help out those people. The hardest thing with my mission was the missionaries i was with. The church there is small and satan has a hold on the people of Bulgaria It talks about the abomination in the bible alot and the dominating church there is eastern orthodox and the contradict there own teachings all the time. There was an international insident there while i was in the city of Burgas, the other 2 missionaries there went into a Orthodox Church to meet an investigator that invited them and well if you want the full story i can tell it but to make the story short the priest Yelled at them and said really mean things to them and the Missionaries werent even wearing there tags!!! But i guess the guy recognized them so he was mean and so the investigator finally shows up and makes them go back into the church and the priest just fliped out!! Not an hour later he went to the press and said that we attacked the church and stuff like that which we would never do. So by 5 pm in Utah they heard about it and it was all over the news!!! It was crazy times while i was on my mission. I loved it and hated it because it wasnt like any other mission in the world. I loved teaching the gospel to the people even though i was spit upon and attacked and cursed at all the time it was worth all the pain. I am so glad for repentance and for the atonement. Right now since i did that mistake in that game ive tried to repent and tried to make things right. If you could help me make things right that would be great!!
So why are you going in the Air force? What are you going to be doing in the Air force? Im trying to get a job but times are hard right now and i keep getting turned away because i was gone for so long. But the lord will provide for his servants. Im just waiting for my time to come. Sammy

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

Quote from: baseballdudester on March 08, 2010, 07:37:41 PM
k thanks buddy!! I wish more people were like you. Would you like me to tell you what they say when they tell me? Sammy

No, as I will get a email from them as I am THE UNIT's security officer.

baseballdudester

THE UNIT's security officer? Whats the mean? Are you like the guy in charge of the bans and stuff on that site? Do u have ore power than i think you have? Sammy

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

Security Officer= Take care of security and integrity of our site and servers.  Everyone works with keeping our servers clean but everyone has a job  so not one person gets overwhelmed. We operate as the military and use a chain of command.  Things make it to me and if important enough they go to the Commander right away otherwise they are discussed in our staff meeting.

If you click on the RANKS page you will see how THE UNIT is run.

baseballdudester

oh ok thats cool. So how many commanders do you have?

Jethco-LSG-CSM

One CO, his XO, a PA, Chaplain.... all that fun stuff.

baseballdudester

kool man. So what are u? i mean what rank?

Jethco-LSG-CSM

Me? I'm a private. I don't have any official duties on the forums. I do keep the integrity of the server pure though. I'd do anything I could if someone asked me to.