Hacker Found and Banned

Started by BlueIguana-LSG-COL, March 07, 2010, 03:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueIguana-LSG-COL

Ghostbuster-LSG-2LT

baseballdudester

Hey im that hacker that got caught and Ghostbuster wanted me to give him the site for the hacks, which worked surprisingly well for the first time using them. For real it was my first time.

EDITED TO REMOVE INFORMATION ON OBTAINING HACKS

I am sorry i lied to you about me cheating in your server. Im sorry i lost your trust and friendship. Your buddy that cheated for the first time in Americas Army 2.8.5, Sammy
Aka -=^](O){db}(O)[^=-    

BlueIguana-LSG-COL

The 303rd in no way condones cheating or hacking, the pics and the bans will not be removed.

baseballdudester

Im not asking you to over look it. i know i was wrong, all im asking is that you dont use it against  me to get me baned from the game over one time of spontaneous rebellion. Im sorry i was in the wrong, it wont happen again and im sorry. I thought you guys were a christen clan? Dont christens forgive? I think when i say im sorry and really mean it that your suppose to forgive even though you dont want to. I know with every action there is a reaction and i got the reaction from my action and thats it and thats the end of it. There is no more hacking from me. Im sorry  offended you and made you not be my friend. Im sorry i was a jerk. i hope you can forgive me.
Sammy

Scooter-LSG-CPT

We can certainly forgive you for the wrong that you have done.  With that said though, the ban is permanent.  God only allows people to go so far before they are banished to outer darkness.  You are forgiven as a person that made a mistake but the account that you hacked with is permanently banned.  Thank you for coming here and telling the truth.  That does bring a bit of respect for the person back.

God bless

-{KWK}-Gray_Bear

Just so you all know I saw this roll across our AON live scripts today:

As you can see he will not be playing on many servers now.

Bear

Jethco-LSG-CSM

. . . . . .  wow..... he's done. lol

baseballdudester

how do u get off the aon live list?

BlueIguana-LSG-COL

You can go to their website and submit an appeal.

baseballdudester

Whats that website do you know?

baseballdudester

Well i currently got rid of that stupid hack, and im not going to try things out like that in Americas army again. Im sorry for what i did. I hope all you can accept my apology. I wish you guys the best. I hope we can get to know each other more. Thanks for playin with me and being so kind to me while i was lied in the game. Thanks again!!
Sammy
-=^](O){db}(O)[^=-

-{KWK}-Gray_Bear

baseballdudester

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

the thing is they will have thesame pics as we do.  the account will not be removed from the list.

WHOEVER CLEARED THE LINK PLEASE SEND FOR MORE INFO AND TO ADD TO MY LIST.