Main Menu

Banned??

Started by BoT, December 31, 2009, 04:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoT

I played just a couple of minutes ago on your guys' server and now I have a permanent Mac ban on me?
I realy would like to know the reason why you deceided to put a permanent Mac Ban me.
And in no way I was offensive because I didn't even type/said a word the only thing I did was kill two people (one of which was SnakeDoctor) and then got a Mac Ban.

Ghostbuster-LSG-2LT

An administrator will take a look at your problem as soon as possible.

Ghostbuster-LSG

BlueIguana-LSG-COL

You were kicked by PB, not an admin.  There are zero bans issued on our server for your name, MAC or IP.  Please try again.

S.J.PenguinsFan-LSG-CSM

Here is the pb kick log from the time that you were on.

ScriptLog: Console Message:  -BoT... has entered the server and is waiting for PB authorization.
Log: (Karma:) KFreezeRagdoll: Ragdoll not initialised.
ScriptLog: Console Message:  -BoT... is awaiting account authorization to play.
ScriptLog: Console Message:  -BoT... has successfully joined the server.
Warning: HumanController SFblizzard.HumanController (Function AGP.HumanController.MaybeDelaySpawn:0019) Accessed None 'Game'
Log: Warning: Unable to match any animation tracks from [m4qd_suppressor] to skeletal mesh [m4qd_suppressor_3p].
ScriptLog: Console Message: SnakeDoctor-LSG was shot by -BoT....
ScriptLog: -----------WARNING-----------
ScriptLog: AGP_Character::PlayWaiting()   Got here without being in Dying
ScriptLog: Console Message: [AoTwo]=KaOtixStOrm was shot by -BoT....
ScriptLog: AGP_Character::PlayWaiting()   Got here without being in Dying
Log: Warning: Unable to match any animation tracks from [m4qd_suppressor] to skeletal mesh [m4qd_suppressor_3p].
ScriptLog: Console Message:  KICK NOTIFICATION: -BoT... has been kicked for an undefined reason: PUNKBUSTER KICKED PLAYER '-BOT...' (FOR 1 MINUTE) ... LOSING KEY PACKETS
ScriptLog: Console Message: PunkBuster Client: Removing "-BoT..." 7ae5 (1 minute) Losing Key Packets
Log: PunkBuster Client: Removing "-BoT..." 7ae5 (1 minute) Losing Key Packets
ScriptLog: Console Message: PunkBuster Client: Removing "-BoT..." 7ae5 (1 minute) Prior Kick/Ban
Log: PunkBuster Client: Removing "-BoT..." 7ae5 (1 minute) Prior Kick/Ban
ScriptLog: Console Message: PunkBuster Client: Removing "-BoT..." 7ae5 (1 minute) Prior Kick/Ban
ScriptLog: Console Message: -BoT... killed himself.
ScriptLog: Console Message:  -BoT... has left the server.
S.J.PenguinsFan
"Beware of the Penguin!"

BoT

Yes, I did see that kick line, the only odd thing was that when I tried to reconnect it said my mac was perma banned (4x spread over an hour). Eitherway I can connect to your server again so its all good, it probably just was a hickup on pb's part.
Thanks for looking into this I appreciate it.

BoT

Jethco-LSG-CSM

Hope to see you on the server.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC