Hackers on 303rd server

Started by [DarK]-^R3DBULL^, March 03, 2009, 01:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[DarK]-^R3DBULL^

I was playing on your server this afternoon as always and 2 players came in who were obviously hacking.

These two had radar and aimbots of some sort. They knew where every player was and would deliver instant headshots. I tried to votekick but it would not work. I tried to check screen shots with PBcool but SS are not enabled to view on your server. They are still currently on your server if any admin reads this soon.

They are currently 38-1 in kills and are ruining the server for all.

-Legion^of^Life-

-Sn peR^Ho[n]eY-

This guys was defending them, but I don't think hacking:     Fokking-Conjo!

Thanks for your time.

[DarK]-^R3DBULL^

[DarK] clan leader and ACI member.

HammerHead-LSG

Thanks for the heads up R3DBULL!  I did check the SS on all players on the server.  The players you mention specifically did not have anything suspect on their particular SS.

I will do some more checking into the ones that were suspect and pass this up our CoC.  I cannot access the server directly from work, but will let the admins know what I find.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention!

HammerHead

Gone but not forgotten. SEMPER FI!!!

[DarK]-^R3DBULL^

No problem.

I hate hackers and these guys are obvious.

If none of your members/admins are ACI members, should apply on their site. Good resource to have.

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

I have tried to check them out. I will have to wait for Blue because our FTP info has changed.  Their guides do not come up.  I my self went to the hack site that comes up to investigate the last hackers we have.  They will be almost impossible to find their real accounts because of the blockers.

HammerHead-LSG

I was looking at the server stats and it even looks like they block themselves from showing up there as well!  I could not find them in the historical list of players at all!

Gone but not forgotten. SEMPER FI!!!

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

I think that their real names show up there.  I was looking at SS and their points were crazy.  Lucky said they would hit ppl from anywere on the map.  There is a new hack coming for april 1st.