=DDC=Stinkfist perm ban

Started by Stinkfist, November 14, 2008, 08:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkfist

My name is Hunter in game =DDC=Stinkfist and last night 11/13/08 I was permanently banned from playing on your server.I am not here to try to change your mind about my ban however I do feel an explanation and an apology from me is in order!

I may be wrong but I believe I was banned for "recruiting" another player on your server. As disrespectful as this was I do want you to know I didn't have the intention of undermining your authority. I as well as many AA players tend to play on the same map repeatedly. This in turn tends to lead to building relationships with many players and clans within the AAO community. Being used to playing on a handful servers and seldom straying, last night I had forgotten where I was and where my place was on your server. For that I apologize.

As one of the admins of our server I would expect a better level of respect from a guest on any one of =DDC= servers and I would have more than likely reacted in the same manner. As stated before I am not trying to sway your mind about my ban, but I do want you to know there was no malicious intent. I am posting this because I feel it is the right thing to do. I at least owe you and my clan this.

I will also be posting this on our website so that my clan knows what I have done and how I have tried to resolve this. Please do not hold this against any of  the other =DDC=  as they would not do the same.

You are all welcome anytime at any one of the =DDC= clan servers

Sincerely,
Hunter
Aka =DDC=Stinkfist

Scooter-LSG-CPT

Thank you Hunter for your apology.  Most people do not react this way.  I'm sure this will go far with our senior admins.  I appreciate you coming and I accept your apology as I was on, but did not issue the ban, but I would have.  Thank you again, and I hope this ban is lifted and we can build on this into a good relationship between our clans.  If you would, PM me your website, as I would like to post this on your website showing your members, as you have showed ours, how these situations should be handled.  Thanks again!

Scooter-LSG

Ghostbuster-LSG-2LT

Thx for stopping by and explaining the problem.

My response: http://303rdlsg.com/index.php?topic=19.0

Take a look at the topic.

I'm not sure if a permanent was issued. Mostly we work with 24h Time Outs.

Kind Regards, Ghostbuster

SnakeDoctor-LSG-LTC

Stinkfist, thank you for stopping by and offering an appology.  I was the one that issued the ban.  I will lock this topic and bring up your appeal to the Commander for discussion and send you a PM.